spinoza?

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Mon Apr 17 08:22:13 MDT 1995

Santiago's suggestion of a Spinoza reading is for me lethally tempting,
because

a) if I were to be religious, I would like to be a follower of Spinoza

b) I feel I only know a few good things about him - there are many
advantages to a religion of keeping it that way

c) the power of positive feedback of electronic communications is
chaotically strong and my manangement of time is in complete disarray.

So  could Santiago or Ryan or anyone, suggest with all due modesty,
why some people who are interested in Spinoza get interested in Marx and
vice versa ? There appears to be a strange attractor here.

Chris Burford