Liberation theology

Ron Press anclondon at gn.apc.org
Mon Apr 17 20:04:10 MDT 1995

HI

Ralph Dumain <rdumain at igc.apc.or most of all liberation theology.

			       <<<<<<<<<<<

It seems that you dislike MOST OF ALL LIBERATION THEOLOGY"

I am sorry to say that although I gave up religion when I was vary
young, although I have in my will that I do not want any priests
of any sort to speak at my funeral, I do have some very nice
friends who beleive. Some of them class themselves as beleiving in
liberation theology.

As far as I am concerned as long as they are beside me in the
trenches facing the exploiters they are welcome. As are you.

I could not condemn Arch Bishop Romero. I cannot agree with the
philosophy which drove him but I can agree with the conslusions he
came to and died for.

Ron Press.