Please help with my survey.

BARRONNJ at plu.edu BARRONNJ at plu.edu
Tue Apr 18 17:47:13 MDT 1995

I am a student in Washington State and for part of my anthropology class
we need to do some ethnographic research, so I thought what better way to
reach a lot of people that by using the internet.  Could you all please
answer the questions below, all sources are anonymous.  Thank you very
much for your time, I really need to pass this class.

1. Country or state of residence.
2. Sex.
3. Age (feel free to round).
4. Ethnic origin.
5. Educational background.
6. Occupation.
7. Approximate income.
8. Marital status, kids?
9. How long have you held marxist beliefs?
10. How active are you?  ie just post, just read, go to rallies?

Thanks very much for you time, if you feel more comfortable mailing the
replys by snail mail, my address is below.

Nigel Barron
Pacific Lutheran University
Hinderlie Hall Rm 309
Tacoma, WA