CPUSA: Moscow's stooge (revisited, deja vu all over again)

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Sat Apr 22 15:33:04 MDT 1995

The book is titled something like "The Secret World of American Communism"
and is by a guy named Keuhl or something like that. Anyway I went to try and
get a copy of it at the local bookstore. It was supposed to be published in
Feb 95 but is now not scheduled til May 95. Sure is getting a lot of
attention for a book that ain't even out yet....hum

Scott