Handbasket left

glevy at acnet.pratt.edu glevy at acnet.pratt.edu
Sat Apr 22 19:50:54 MDT 1995

We are asked to "give Uncle Joe a rest."  Forgive and forget?  Never!
Too many millions of people have died.  Moreover, the CPUSA made excuses
for (and denied) that slaughter.

In any event, the IWW is a far more relevant organization today in the
US than the CPUSA.  (No, I'm not a Wobblie).  I find it hard to believe
that any serious radical still believes that the U.S. working class is
(or will be) attracted to that organization.