anti-NAFTA movements

Malcolm.MacLean at vuw.ac.nz Malcolm.MacLean at vuw.ac.nz
Sun Apr 23 16:11:11 MDT 1995

Hi Bobbo, interested?  Malc
hello,
I m from Turkey.
I need information about anti-NAFTA movements.
Do you know any anti-NAFTA conferences in this year?
If you have some data on anti-NAFTA movements, could you send me.
For example there was an anti-nafta conference in the San Francisco last
year. Do you have conference notes and papers etc.?
thanks in advance.
In solidarity.
Onder Ozdemir
Chamber of Electrical Engineers
90-312-417 10 85
rahul at hagar.ph.utexas.edu

Malcolm MacLean
malcolm.maclean at vuw.ac.nz

Everyone talks of freedom, but there are few that act for freedom, and the
actors for freedom are oppressed by the talkers.
                                                 Gerard Winstanley
To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call
on them to give up a condition that requires illusions.
                                                 Karl Marx
A revolutionary organization must always remember that its objective is not
getting people to listen to speeches by expert leaders, but getting them to
speak for themselves.
                                                 Guy Debord