oklahoma bombing

Justin Schwartz jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Sun Apr 23 19:22:12 MDT 1995

Jena is right. There's a lot we can say about stuff that's known about the
effects of the bombing, and the anti-terrorist bill is high on the list,
It's very bad news. Unfortunately it's likely to pass. As a matter of fact
we are not likely to affected--just now. Moreover I suspect that the court
would rule the bill, or the parts of it mandating criminal penalties for
supporting the legal activities of vaguely designated "terrorist" groups
unconstitutional. But it would be a nasty fight. Best if we can stop it
before it's law. Write Clinton, Reno, your congresspeople now, and get
your friends to do likewise.

--Justin Schwartz