oklahoma bombing -Reply

glevy at acnet.pratt.edu glevy at acnet.pratt.edu
Sun Apr 23 19:25:32 MDT 1995

The "New York Post" had an article on the bombing suspects in which
the suspects were described as "anarchists."  The "Post" went on to
describe the political ideology (far right wing) of these people.

This makes me a bit aprehensive since the Left has on more than one
occasion been blamed for the excesses of the Right.  The use of the
term "anarchist", especially, has been rewritten in meaning by
capitalist governments and the bourgeois media.

Despite the above, I tend to believe that Thami Madinane's advice is
sound.