Ownership

boddhisatva foucault at eden.rutgers.edu
Mon Apr 24 00:14:18 MDT 1995

		To whom....,

	I'd like to throw something out to the crowd.  First, a request: I
saw an article in the Brookings Institute magazine (Brookings Review ?,
Quarterly ?) on the question, and meaning of ownership.  It seemed a very
interesting article, but it was gone from the bookstore when I went back to
get it.  I haven't been to a library that had it, so, I'd like to throw the
subject open, and ask anyone if they've seen it.  I'm sure I'll get it soon
at any rate, but I'd be very interested in the groups thoughts on ownership
and the article's position.  The article is quite reasonably short.

	peace