Bombs/anarchy?

Ron Press anclondon at gn.apc.org
Mon Apr 24 19:50:34 MDT 1995

Hi

From: "Kevin T. Mahoney" <ktmahone at mailbox.syr.edu> i don't know
how many people are following the development of this bombing, but
there seems to be a lot going i am writing this more to open the
question on this list--specifically on how we as marxists move to
make sense of this kind of event outside of the dominant media
common sense, that is how we put our vast theoretical resources to
work...

kt
     <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I want to endorse the comments quoted above. I for one would love
to hear from the many erudite  marxists on the significance of
these developments.

I would however like to broaden the question. What does it say
about the present state of world history and the balance of
forces?

What is the state of play?

Ron Press.

Ps What does Althuser, or Bhaskar, etc have to say that might
throw some light into my darkness.