oklahoma bombing -Reply

boddhisatva foucault at eden.rutgers.edu
Tue Apr 25 04:14:39 MDT 1995

		To whom...,

	The bombers are out to gain three things - revenge. regognition, and
anarchy.   Anarchy is where the Left and the Right meet.  Anarchy is the
price of revolution.  Newt Gingrich has described himself as a revolutionary.
Well, after years of him and others shouting anti-government rightist
rhetoric, he, and unfortunately we, have gotten the revolution the he asked
for and America tacitly supported.  The terrorist has to feel himself part of
a cohesive and recognizable group that is separate from the group he targets.
If that group is his sovereign government, then his terrorism is
revolutionary.  If the anarchy it causes is acceptable to the a large enough
part of the rest of his society, the he IS a revolutionary.  Well, I guess
the right's got a bit of a P.R. rethink to do on this one.

	peace