"loons" in the RCP

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Wed Apr 26 07:31:39 MDT 1995

At a time when people may be responding to Jon's invitation to think
about volume on this list, I would like to welcome Rakesh's continued
selection of Marxist literature. I found the brief additional comments he
made on the Banner Press book on Political Economy reprinted from the
1930's added valuable orientation in pointing to key theoretical
questions.

I feel this is a serious marxist academic approach which should be one of
the valuable functions of this internet list.

All the better as in this post of Rakesh's when
there are pointers to linking theory with practice.

Chris Burford