Call Pepsi! (fwd)

boddhisatva foucault at eden.rutgers.edu
Wed Apr 26 21:46:06 MDT 1995

                Justin,

        Great stuff !  Do they have an e-mail address ?  Maybe they'd like
several dozen copies of the entire UNIX manual.

        Do you have the Staley numbers ?   I'll light those fascists'
switchboard up like a christmas tree.

(disclaimer: due to the increased concern about internet fomenting of
anarchist terrorism, all my future remarks will be laden with irony and
metaphor so that no espousal of criminal intent, nor any criminal intent as
such may be interpreted therefrom.  All fascists currently eavesdropping are
encouraged to go home and get their guns.)

        peace