CPUSA: Moscow's stooge

glevy at acnet.pratt.edu glevy at acnet.pratt.edu
Thu Apr 27 06:29:55 MDT 1995

The people responsible for the death of Trotsky was established
definitively by the Dewey Commission.  Additionally, there has been
authoritative evidence available now for many decades.

To make a long story short, a GPU agent infiltrated the Trotsky
household in Mexico and killed him.  That individual was later given
the highest award possible for a Soviet citizen by Stalin himself.

Who was responsible?  STALIN!  I believe that the historical evidence
is very clear on that point.  We should be too.