FASCISM USA

Ralph Dumain rdumain at igc.apc.org
Thu Apr 27 20:57:41 MDT 1995

Re Laird Wilcox: where is this fellow coming from?  I have been
curious for years, because I have always been deeply suspicious of
him.  He is known for his publications such as his guides to the
American "Left" and Right".  We used to have his reference works
at a place I used to work.  He presents himself as a scholar of
extremist movements on both sides, but where does he himself
stand?   While reading some of his material it seemed to me he was
subtly insinuating a right-wing perspective into his discussions
of certain topics, but I could not be sure.  We need to know just
what this man is all about.