Psychoanalysis and marxism

Santiago Colas scolas at umich.edu
Fri Apr 28 07:08:52 MDT 1995

Without really looking to invalidate Chris' thoughts on this, and without
knowing what came before, I'd like to add a couple of thoughts from what
may be, for some, an unacceptably academic and/or literary/cultural
perspective. Fred Jameson, _The Political Unconscious_, Jean-Joseph Goux,
_Symbolic Economies_, of course, Deleuze and Guattari, the two volumes of
_Capitalism and Schizophrenia_, and just about anything by Slavoj Zizek.
I guess these aren't really thoughts, just some potential points of
departure.

Santiago

Santiago Colas					e-mail:	scolas at umich.edu
Asst. Professor					phone:	(313) 763-4352
Latin American and Comparative Literature	fax:	(313) 764-8163
University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1275
USA