Oklahoma and Utah! -Reply

Lisa Rogers EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at email.state.ut.us
Fri Apr 28 11:23:53 MDT 1995

Did it look like I thought it did?
Thanks, but I feel fine.
Lisa

>>> Bryan A. Alexander <bnalexan at umich.edu>  4/28/95, 10:40am >>>
Why should your critical stance defame you?  Even mainstream media
now  call the initial ATF raid "bungled," "a fiasco."  Clearly the
FBI screwed  up in a huge way in their final assault.  Clinton has
fumbled defenses of  the whole operation in many ways, as has Reno.
Don't feel bad.

Bryan Alexander
Department of English
University of Michigan
**********************

On Fri, 28 Apr 1995, boddhisatva wrote:

>  >  > Ms. Rogers,
>  >  > To add to your "bar talk", I have read in two places that in
large
> conferences (read "klaverns") of militiaist, white supremacist,
survivalist,
> and neo-fundamentalist (pick and combine as you choose) groups,
formation of
> "cells" to insulate the larger group from its illegal and immoral
activities
> has been discussed and adopted, quite openly, on a "command" level.
 My