Anarchist Theory and Practice

Michael D. Damore mdamore at moose.uvm.edu
Fri Apr 28 14:39:48 MDT 1995

Guy has a point here.  That is why I have found that anrchist theory
works best when it is blended with syndicalism.  The syndicalist approach
provides the tools for a defined class analysis (you know who your allies
are, and you know who your enemies are real quick by where they sit in
the structure of your work environment).

I also think that anarchist who totally dismiss Marx are needlessly
closing themselves off to a significant school of thought and
(especially) analysis.

Mike D'Amore