Sorry

Guy Yasko guyy at aqu.bekkoame.or.jp
Fri Apr 28 17:05:26 MDT 1995

  You fellows might be interested in an article in _Le Monde diplomatique_
which describes how multi-national corporations have effectively made
taxes voluntary.  "Corriger par l'impot l'inique repartition des richesses,"
in LMd, January, 1995, by Phillipe Queau.

The 1994 issues are all on line at http://www.ina.fr.  I don't know about
later ones.