Fwd: Anarchism on WWW

Rebecca Hill hillx018 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Sat Apr 29 09:55:23 MDT 1995

  Thanks to Justin Schwartz and Mike D'Amore for their level-headed
and thoughtful posts on Anarchism. For folks on this list who are
interested in reading a more current/on the ground Anarchist stuff, I
recommend the _Love and Rage_ newspaper. For more theoretical people,
there's also a magazine called _Free Society_, which is not yet on the web,
as far as I know, but should be avail. at your local left bookstore. Other
good Anarchist papers are _Active Transformation_ (out of Michigan), _The
Blast!_ (Minneapolis), and the IWW paper on the West Coast.
   I haven't checked out the Love and Rage pages on the web, but I'm sure
they'll be interesting for both theorists and practioners.
-Rebecca H.