Oklahoma Events and Request for help

Tom Meisenhelder tsmeisen at wiley.csusb.edu
Sun Apr 30 12:23:31 MDT 1995

JusJu
Justin,

It seems to me that the militias, etc. recognize the point about the need
to win over a section of the armed forces.  That is why they recruit so
heavily within the army and I think they are pretty successful there.
This is in fact evidenced by the background of many of those involved in
the OK bombing and other events.