mayday greetings (fwd)

Alex Trotter uburoi at panix.com
Sun Apr 30 21:51:19 MDT 1995

HAPPY MAY DAY, FELLOW LOAFERS!

          \_______________________
           \                      \
            \   No job is a good job
             \                      \
              \    if it's forced down our throat
               \                      \
                 \______________________\
                  \
                   \   8-hour pay for 4-hour day
                    \     it's not enough for us
                     \       we ain't gonna work
                      \         we wanna play!

 /|   |\       Living to toil is not much better than
/ |   | \      Toiling for a living
| |   |  |
| |___|  |
\       /
 \     /
  |    |       Monkeywrench is the answer!
  |    |                         ___________________
  |    |                        / Halleluja,        \
  |    |                       /                     \
  |    |                      /     I'm a bum!        \
  |    |                      \                       /
  | @  |                       \                     /
  \    /          *******       \___________________/
   \__/          *********     ()
                ***********  ()
                |          |
                | {@} {@}  |
                |   /      |}}
                |  (___    |}
                |          |
                |  (^^^)   |
                \   ^^^   /
                 \_______/         ________________
                                  / We're vacant!  \
                                 /   Pretty vacant! \
                                 \                  /
                                  \ And we don't care!
                                   \______________/
                                  ()
                                ()

                         @@@@@@@
                        @@@@@@@@@
                       @@@@@@@@@@@
                       |         |
                       | {@} {@} |
                       |   /     |}}
                       |  (__    |}
                       |         |
                       \  <()>   /
                        \_______/

EACH MAY DAY - MAYHEM FOR THE BOSSES!

This is a joint communique of:
* Ukranian section of the Work Resisters League
* Russian section of the Last International
* Bielorussian section of the International Loafers Association
* Clandestine Committee for the Eradication of Professional
  Revolutionaries, Militants and their Sympathizers
* Revolutionary Front for the Dictatorship of the Pleasuretariat
* Neither Work Nor Pork (Vegetarians for a Leisure Society)
* Glass War (Shopwindow Liberation Front)
* "Emma Goldman" International Dancing Brigade
* Bloomington, IN's Maynard G. Krebbs/Bob Black School Of Work (WIRK?)

(also from Laure Akai-47)