The Labor Movement and the Geography of Class Struggle

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Wed Aug 2 22:49:27 MDT 1995

Leo:
>This debate is really fruitless because there is no argument or evidence that
>will shake a dogmatist's faith

Scott:
Well taken point Leo - you might try looking in the mirror.

Leo:
>Scott made a big point in his rebuttal that the size of the
>laborforce in steel has remained constant in the last decade.

Scott:

Of course I never made this point and it's not true. What I said was that
about 1/2 the number of steelworkers are making roughly the same tonnage as
in 1980. |Big difference - but don't let what I actually said get in the way
of your unhealthy glow.