Bosnia and CPUSA

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Wed Aug 2 22:49:28 MDT 1995

Paul, I'm a little surprised that you take the second hand blather of Leo as
the basis for anything. His silly rant has nothing to do with our (CPUSA)
position on Bosnia. Han's position is much closer to describing ours.

I would add that it looks today dangerously close to a situation where the
US and NATO will use massive airstrikes in Bosnai which will make the
carnage so far look like amateur night - and the deaths will be Serbian,
Croat and Muslim.