Bosnia, CPUSA and My Counterrevolutionary Stance

Jeffrey Booth booth2 at husc.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 4 08:13:45 MDT 1995

	Is it necessary to start a thread explaining how poorly paid
low-level clerical and technical workers are at universities? (especially
Harvard!).  That's my problem with you Leo.  Your liberal philosophy
sugar-coats the horrors of capitalism and leaves working people
defenseless.  And worse, you're ready to toss us into the meat grinder of
a war.  Have you and Wohlforth founded the Clinton Brigade yet?  When
does your plane land in Bosnia?
	Also, I'm still waiting to collect my money on the Gulf War bet.
C'mon, confirm or deny that you supported it... .  It's relevant to
establish (for anyone that cares) your consistent support of Imperialism.

					-- Jeff Booth