Bosnia, CPUSA and Leo's Counterrevolutionary Stance

Jeffrey Booth booth2 at husc.harvard.edu
Fri Aug 4 16:09:13 MDT 1995

	Now that hurts, Rob.  I only post my sophmoric thoughts for your
learned approval.

	You're welcome to Leo, by the way.  Are you following
him to Bosnia?  Locked and loaded with your Serb insignias memorized?

	How 'bout the meaning of my post?  Are you for intervention?
Trusting of U.S. imperialism?  Did you ever see anyone get shot?

	Too bad about using the word proletarian as a term of derision, though.

	Too bad personal experience counts for less than academic bullshit.

					-- Jeff Booth