Sorry, Folks!

LeoCasey at aol.com LeoCasey at aol.com
Fri Aug 4 23:54:39 MDT 1995

Having allowed myself to be drawn into what degenerated into a rather nasty
public feud, and then into responding out of sheer anger, I feel badly about
having been part of a rather useless exercise in terms of serious
intellectual contribution to the list. I know it ending up consuming other's
bandwidth and time. It reminds of those moments in the classroom when I react
out of anger, and after the heat of the moment passes, I always feel that the
provocation should have been ignored. I ain't perfect, but I do want to
apologize to the innocent bystanders.
Leo