The Right of Nations to Self Determination

Paul Cockshott wpc at clyder.gn.apc.org
Sun Aug 6 21:21:11 MDT 1995

Hay
---

I don't buy this jump from the futility of suppressing national struggles
to the conclusion that they should be supported.
It is just as futile to suppress religion, but I am not going to support
it.

Paul
----
I am not advocating that national struggles be supported. I am
just repeating the Leninist line that the oppression of
national rights must be opposed. I do not support religion
but I am opposed to the persecution of one religion by
another. Leninism does not advocate nationalism, but it
opposes the suppression of groups who believe themselves
to be nations.