Re. Farewell

Justin Schwartz jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Tue Aug 8 23:02:42 MDT 1995

Sorry--you'll have to recruit from the ranks. Advertise! "I found an
analytical Marxist in the Personals!" Write :

FATAL ATTRACTION?
Young, pretty, vibrant, dialectical list on the net ISO S/D analytical
Marxist with lots of free time. We like: endless discussion, intermittent
fits of rage, the labor theory of value. You offer: corrosive skepticism,
logic-chopping, revolutionary pessism of the intellect, optimism of the
will. Wrire Marxism @jefferson, etc.

Who knows, it's worth a try!

But I really will miss you. I'll think of you as I bury myself in Civil
;Procedure (joy oh rapture).

Revolutionary Greetings,

Justin