economic globalisation

daviesj at WABASH.EDU daviesj at WABASH.EDU
Mon Aug 14 12:32:17 MDT 1995

On Mon, 14 Aug 1995, Bruce Cronin wrote:

> By far the best, in my opinion, are Robert Cox's _Power, Production and World Order_
>
> Could you please post publication details of this book?

Cox, Robert W. 1987. Power, Production, and World Order: Social Forces in
the Making of History. Volume 1 in the 4 volume "Power and Production."
Series "New Directions in World Politics, series editors Helen Miller and
John G. Ruggie.  New York: Columbia University Press.

If you're interested, he ahs also published some shorter papers on
Gramsci and international relations, and I can send you the references as
well.

Matt