Bosnia

Lisa Rogers EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at EMAIL.STATE.UT.US
Mon Aug 14 09:59:52 MDT 1995

I heard on mainstream news that over 10,000 serbian men from Krajina
have crossed south into serb-held bosnia.  Serbs in bosnia were/are
militarily well-equipped but under-supplied with labor.

It seems possible to me that Greater Serbia knew exactly what would
happen - by cutting off Krajina and letting the croats overrun it,
they may have gained more soldiers for "defense" of the rest of what
they hold/claim.  I wouldn't rule out some kind of secret accord with
the croats over Krajina, either.  And now the serbs are building up
right next to what's left of Slavonija, to say to the croats, not
this piece.

Lisa