Slander on Tim W.

Rob Frantz rfrantz at u.washington.edu
Tue Aug 15 11:17:26 MDT 1995

Has Louis Proyect no shame? Last Friday night, he jumped onto this net
drunk as a skunk, cursing in a rage against his own demons. Now, he
writes this condescending crap against Tim. Is there no level to which he
will sink?
I'm proud to say Tim Wohlforth is my friend and I'm proud to defend him
against a malcontent like Louis. His insulting post, below, belongs in
a cybertoilet.

Rob "Blow Harmonica Blow" Frantz