Slander on Tim W

Rob Frantz rfrantz at u.washington.edu
Tue Aug 15 14:21:18 MDT 1995

On Tue, 15 Aug 1995, Louis N Proyect wrote:

> Nice to meet you, Chris Bailey! I hope you're capable of launching
> vigorous political counterattacks. There's nothing I love better than
> tough polemics, except perhaps Donizetti.

Chris, if you're debating Louis, go light on him, please. Despite his
claim to "love...tough polemics" he also loves to put those who debate
him just a little too tough into his cyberkill file, so as never to have
to see them again (I'm there now and I'm sure Tim W. will follow soon). Yes,
Chris, despite his Leninist foul mouth, Louis is really a debating cream
puff.

Rob "Do ya, Do ya Wanna Dance" Frantz
Seattle, WA