Slander on Tim W.

Jeffrey Booth booth2 at husc.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 16 12:36:52 MDT 1995

	Since people seem to be ganging up on Louis, I just thought I'd
jump in on his side.  I hereby take the "Pledge In Support of Louis
Proyect and His Battle Against Arrogant, Ignorant, Petit-Bourgeois
Liberals Who Want Working-Class People To Die Fighting for Imperialism."

	(Even though Louis is doing fine on his own).

	(Even though he is soft on social democrats).

	Let the chips fall where they may.

				-- Jeff Booth