economic globalisation

wdrb at siva.bris.ac.uk wdrb at siva.bris.ac.uk
Thu Aug 17 08:41:42 MDT 1995

Jim Jaszewski wrote:

<On Wed, 16 Aug 1995, Doug Henwood wrote:

> By the way, US stock valuations are at or near all-time record levels,
> whatever that means.

        Meaning that the bubble's gonna burst here presently..!?

<

As far as I understand US stock valuations are high because

1) There's been a big speculative ramp in US stock market meaning
' the bubble is going to burst' as Jim says. However, there has
been none of the hype and hysteria that I've noticed compared to
1987 preceding the crash

or
2
.....prospects for US company profits are very good

or
3
.....world or US bond markets are