Bosnia & petit bourgeois idealism

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Aug 18 19:43:02 MDT 1995

On Fri, 18 Aug 1995, Robert V. Scheetz wrote:

> If Burford & co. were really serious re their petit bourgeois idealism
> and Bosnia, vastly the likelier faery godmother  would be The Vatican,
> The Orthodox Patriarchate,  and the Moslem pontifex.
>
> The Cuban expeditionary force's defeat of US/South Africa forces in Namibia
> was the proximate cause for what change has occurred in SA; which is only

Louis Proyect:
Look, you rathole, it's time you got lost. Not only have you got Namibia
confused with Angola, you've gotten Chris Burford & Co. totally misread.
By the way, I am part of Chris Burford & Co., which is to say the Marxism
list, which you have no business on. I will delete your incoming messages
unread from now on as I propose others do. Let's not be like my cousin
Marvin and waste any more time talking to this tub of guts.