Provocative posts

Chris Burford cburford at gn.apc.org
Sat Aug 19 07:20:45 MDT 1995

As a person who has some time for Leo, I was disappointed to
find the post below provocative and little more.

Interesting only in the slight nuance that it specifically attracts
retaliation to Leo as a person.

Leo, are you some sort of narcissistic masochist, enjoying the attention
and the buzz of whether you can survive the counterattacks?

My problem is how am I to have concurrent exchanges of a reasonably
rational level with Jeff on the very hot issue of Yugoslavia when he has
just been inspired by you to repartee about wiping this post off the
bottom of his shoe?

OK your problem is not my problem, but I would appreciate if
you could think about the interests of other list users, perhaps before
you take Louis's prescription of a pint of gin.

Chris B.