Paul's six questions

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Tue Aug 22 07:56:38 MDT 1995

This is a side issue but.... It seems to me that the Luddite program as it
actually was, not as it is portrayed by the ruling class, was a perfectly
valid and legitimate (though certainly limited) response to the use of
technology to increase the rate of exploitation and impoverishment of the
working class. Their #1 demand was shorter hours. Marx disagreed with the
Commune but went all out to support their rebellion. I would have been in
there smashing with Mr. Ludd & Co.

Scott

>Paul:
>-----

>This explanation is a reversion to Luddism.

<snip>

>Chris:
>------
<snip,snip,snip & etc>