Students face charges

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Tue Aug 22 09:46:04 MDT 1995

On Tue, 22 Aug 1995 om at gambro.se wrote:

>  Please, rather than referring to obscure American TV shows(?), tell me
> what, exactly, it is that you do not agree with. It all seems quite innocent
> to me. :-) Except the begging line, which is questionable...
>  You *are* a funny guy. I've realized that. The above joke, though, seems
> rather uninspired.

Louis:
Okay, Otto, let's try this without the humor or any grinning faces. This
list is not moderated, so you can post to your heart's content. By the
same token, I tend to get annoyed with people who post frequently who
seem to be knuckleheads like yourself. It's a big waste of my time to
delete frivolous messages from my in-coming mail. I haven't put you in my
list of "bad news" senders yet, but you're approaching that point
rapidly. You don't to have a Marxist point of view; neither do you have a
cogent anti-Marxist point of view which some of us might enjoy dealing
with, sort of the way the cats are thrown into a pen of Pit Bulls who are in
training. All you seem to be is a political light-weight who likes to see
the name Otto Medin in cyberprint. Why don't you save up your fluff for
once a week and post every monday morning or friday afternoon, or
something like that.

Thanks for your cooperation.