CPUSA Today

Frances A Young fay at acad.umass.edu
Thu Aug 24 08:01:01 MDT 1995

I have been following with interest the discussion between Luis and Scott
over the organization of CPUSA and it's conduct during and after WWII.

I would be interested in hearing from Scott and others how CPUSA is doing
today.  Is the party membership growing?  What are its primary
activities?  Does it work with other groups or is it isolated and
experiencing hostility from others?  I never hear of CPUSA's involvement
in or sponsorship of events...but maybe that's just because there is no
chapter in my neck of the woods.

Frances Young
MS candidate
Labor Studies, UMass Amherst