Follow-up to Marshall and Cockshott

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Sun Aug 27 15:31:27 MDT 1995

Scott:

Gee Louis how much of that lettuce did you eat. I'd stop it now, then maybe
you could respond to what was really said rather than with so much leafy
bull caca. You sure do bounce off the walls a lot - very helpful in figuring
things out. If you want to be the enfant terror - go ahead but quit
pretending to give a ring dang doddle what others think. Your bait and
switch act, "lets discuss things - chill out" followed by the "sarcastic
slamdunk" is silly. And sweet Jesus, please save us from the *reformed
sinner*. Self righteousness hath no fury like a repentant sinner.