Follow-up to Marshall and Cockshott

glevy at acnet.pratt.edu glevy at acnet.pratt.edu
Mon Aug 28 07:41:13 MDT 1995

Louis:

Why can't you just get on to your critique of democratic centralism
without all of this nonsense? When, in answering Walter D., you compare
Trotsyists to "Jehovah's Witnesses or the Moonies" you would do well to
remember the (undeserved) advice you gave to Tim: "more beef and less
bullshit."

Just yesterday, Jon named you to the starting team. Must you persist in
kicking the ball into our own net? (pun intended -- see I *do* have a
sense of humor). Maybe you should have a seat on the bench for a while.

Jerry