Follow-up to Marshall and Cockshott

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Mon Aug 28 09:35:10 MDT 1995

On Mon, 28 Aug 1995 glevy at acnet.pratt.edu wrote:

> How droll. If this is an example of your best efforts, you need to get
> away from the Net more.

Louis: This was not an example of my best efforts. You've read my best
efforts and actually sent me private e-mail on a number of occasions
indicating your approval. I generally operate in 2 modes:

1. smartass Bart Simpson wannabe: as for example in the post you just
replied to.

2. serious Marxist scholar: my red-green article will be published in a
journal at the University of Chicago. The publisher spotted it in a
newsgroup.

Also, I believe there is a distinct possibility that you have become
obsessed with me. This does happen on the internet. I myself am obsessed
with Juan Inigo. After I read one of his offerings on dialectics, I find
myself haunted by his words for weeks on end. When I am going through one
of these obsessions, I find that psychotherapy or medication doesn't help
very much. What I would advise is sitz baths at 105 degrees, with 1/2 cup
of epsom salts and 1/2 cup of cognac. The epsom salts to be taken
externally, the cognac internally.