Credit to Louis

om at gambro.se om at gambro.se
Mon Aug 28 15:00:14 MDT 1995

Several list members are, at present, throwing rocks of increasing size in
the direction of Mr Proyect. I will not.

On 22 Aug 1995, Louis N Proyect (in response to me) wrote:

>All you seem to be is a political light-weight who likes to see
>the name Otto Medin in cyberprint.

I confess to being a political light-weight. Narcissist, though... Nah!

>Why don't you save up your fluff for
>once a week and post every monday morning or friday afternoon, or
>something like that.
>Thanks for your cooperation.

Point taken. I'll try to post even less often than that for a while.

Best regards,

Otto Medin, preparing to adjust his belt