the begin of trotskysm II

Yurii Colombo ycolombo at snefru.comm2000.it
Mon Aug 28 15:33:29 MDT 1995

>There are also a number of groups that have
>taken a much more critical stance towards
>vanguardism and formed discussion circles
>and agitational groups.

Could you tell me something about these groups?

> ( The WRP even bought his death mask)>

..... and why not the Lenin Mauseleum?

>I'll try to tell you more about what's
>
>going on in the UK if your interested.
>Your mail doesn't say where you are or what
>you're up to.

I'm from Italy and I'm curious to know more about UK because I have a little
sectarian friend in Glasgow that is militant of SWP and sometimes I read
something in english but I have no a clear idea about the "Empire".