militias and finance capital

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Wed Aug 30 06:30:00 MDT 1995

Bryan:

>An obvious and immediate angle of appeal (or attack) for a left approach
>to the militias is to work with their hatred of finance capital.

Scott:

1) As someone who has spent time face to face talking to these guys, I don't
think they hate finance captial, it's more like Jewish bankers.

2) Has anyone else noticed the preponderance of 'retired' us military cadres
in these movements?

3) Also I suspect that with some digging we can show some interesting money
links between finance capital and the militias.

4) Their anti-government stance is very selective - they support a 'strong'
military and increased military spending for example.