marxism on veggies -Reply -Reply

Lisa Rogers EQDOMAIN.EQWQ.LROGERS at email.state.ut.us
Wed Aug 30 08:51:38 MDT 1995

Great story!  Maybe I should try growing kiwi, I've seen them
available in catalogs, with proper sexual instructions nowadays.
Right now my perennial edibles include two native species,
chokecherry and elderberry, plus rhubarb.  I make jam, jelly and
wine, and give away what I can't eat or drink.

For a similar story in reverse, note that all Gingko trees in yards
and parks are generally male, because nobody wants the foul-smelling
inedible fruit around.  Occasionally, somebody gets a female by
accident or fraud, and all the neighbors complain...

Lisa R

>>> Scott Marshall <Scott at rednet.org>  8/29/95, 11:52am >>>

Scott:
Boy have I got a veggie story for you...err really a fruit story.
[snip]