To Scott M. and Louis P.-Forget the Cubs and/or Yanks

Jeffrey Booth booth2 at husc.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 30 16:11:17 MDT 1995

	Just like a Yankee fan to invoke the unity of the working class
in a year when their team is so, so miserable... .  Unity with Yankee fans?
As Lenin said:  "Better fewer but better."
	And as I said to a Yankee fan at a recent game at Fenway: "Shut
the fuck up you fuckin' loser!" (or something intelligent like that).

				For the Public Ownership and Subsequent
				Plowing Under of Yankee Stadium,
								Jeff booth