Marxism and the Militias

Bryan A. Alexander bnalexan at umich.edu
Wed Aug 30 18:17:49 MDT 1995

That ideal fusion seems to be one possibility.  I don't think we're
watching a necessary sequence of events in the militia presence, as I've
said before.  What we have no is a question of strategy and the play of
forces.  A determined effort to keep the militias relatively inchoate
would forestall such an SA scenario.
	And why the hostility to the Waco problem?  Clearly the state at
least fucked up in a big way, and has lied about it since.  You don't
have to buy into the 700 Club's agitprop to oppose the ATF/Clinton/Reno
assault.

BryanAlexander Department of English University of Michigan