Follow-up to Marshall and Cockshott

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Aug 31 06:19:27 MDT 1995

On Thu, 31 Aug 1995 g.maclennan at qut.edu.au wrote:

> Now I have been promising myself that I will take you on on the ethics
> question.  I think I have you,  but you're a moving target.  However I

Louis:
Let me let you in on a little secret. I have perfected the "drunken
tai-chi" style of polemics, based on Jackie Chan's martial arts
performances in "Drunken Tai-Chi Fighting Part 1" and "Drunken Tai-Chi
Fight Part 2". The idea is to appear so drunk, insane and mercurial that
your opponents don't know whether to laugh, cry or flee in terror.